Deciding to undergo plastic surgery, no matter the procedure, is a big decision for anyone. And there are certainly many things to consider before scheduling your procedure. There is certainly a combination of science and art to what a gifted plastic surgeon can accomplish.
If you have further questions regarding cosmetic surgery in Houston, get connected with Dr. Linville today to see firsthand, how the art of beauty is created.
Preparation and Most Popular Procedures
It’s important to realize that plastic surgery is just one tool working in tandem with other solutions that can help you to achieve the results you are looking for. Though cosmetic surgery is tremendously rewarding, make sure you are not depending 100% on the procedure to boost your self-esteem. The strength of your own mental health is critical to the success of any surgery.
Make sure you are looking at the big picture and what this type of procedure can do for you in the long run, not just the immediate benefits of looking a certain way. Talk to Dr. Linville so you understand how any cosmetic procedure could impact your life.
Liposuction has become an increasingly popular cosmetic procedure because it is designed to contour the body and target excess fatty tissue in the areas of the body where diet and exercise just haven’t been able to tone. Most patients wish to target the following areas with liposuction:
- Between/Under the Shoulder Blades
- Bra Region
- Posterior Waist (lower, middle region of the back)
- Chin/Neck Region
- Waist and Hips
- Legs and Buttocks
- Breast Lift or Mastopexy: This procedure will improve the appearance of sagging breasts because of pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Breast Augmentation: This procedure will return the cup size back to pre-pregnancy measurements
- Breast Reduction: This procedure will reduce enlarged breasts because of pregnancy
- Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty: This procedure will revive stomach muscles and tighten sagging skin
- Liposuction, Liposculpture, or Lipoplasty: This procedure will remove and eliminate unwanted pockets of fat from the stomach, hips, thighs, legs, arms, and lower back.
Plastic Surgery for Men
Women are no longer the only ones looking to plastic surgery to take care of those problem areas that crop up with age. More and more men are looking into and taking advantage of several surgical and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures.
Whether for health reasons or to gain confidence, men are now embracing cosmetic surgery. In addition to male breast reduction surgery, there are many other cosmetic surgery options available for men. These options include:
- Face and cheek augmentation can help patients present a stronger and more masculine face.
- Ear surgery can reduce the shape and angle to present a more balanced and proportioned face.
- A brow lift can smooth out the forehead and raise sagging brows.
- Abdominal etching uses liposuction to selectively remove fat from around the abdominal muscles.
- A tummy tuck can eliminate stomach fat and remove sagging skin.
- Body contouring is especially popular after major weight loss to help eliminate excess fat and skin.
Cosmetic Surgery in Houston
Having the best team of cosmetic surgery professionals who are up to date on the latest technology and best practices is the key to your successful procedure. For the best cosmetic surgery practice in Houston, look no further than Linville Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Cain Linville specializes in all surgical and nonsurgical plastic surgery procedures in Houston. As one of the few double board-certified plastic surgeons in the region, Dr. Linville aims to provide the top plastic surgery in Houston and in the United States with an unmatched safety rating. Linville Plastic Surgery is passionate about plastic surgery and committed to helping patients achieve their desired aesthetic goals.